a Paulogy - Gallery of Curious Memories [10] is located in the neighboring suburb of Richards Town. John's Church (called as Sigapoo Oosimatha Koil or Red Church by the locals) predominating the skyline.

It was built at a time when there were only a few Muslims in the suburb.

Haji Sir Ismail Sait arrived in Bangalore in 1870 from Cutch, Gujarat with his parents.

This station is very convenient for residents travelling towards Kolar Gold Fields or returning from Madras or KGF.

Express and Mail trains did not stop here till the 1920s.

They trace their ancestry to the large number of Tamil soldiers, suppliers and workers who were brought into the Bangalore Civil and Military Station, by the British Army, after the fall of Tippu Sultan.

Fraser Town along with other suburbs of the Bangalore Cantonment was directly under the administration of the British Madras Presidency till 1949, when it was handed over to the Mysore State.The station is now renovated with a larger platform.Adjacent to Railway Station, there is the Bangalore East Football Grounds, which nowadays is more used for playing Cricket.After the demise of his father, he started a small business on his own in 1874, and prospered expanding his business around Bangalore and also Madras, trading in goods and Kerosene.At the same time, he was involved in philanthropy and charitable work.For starters, porn statistics are notoriously hard to get hands on.