Candidates who fail to pass the Board's Examination should seek their admission within 30 days from the date of the publication of results of such Examination (regular or compartmental) so as to be eligible for admission to next such examination as regular students.Candidates who fail to present themselves at the Board's Examination after payment of the examination fee should seek their admission within 30 days from the date of the conclusion of such Examination (regular or compart- mental) so as to be eligible for admission to next such Examina­ tion as regular students.

We take no responsibility for the content on any website which we link to, please use your own discretion while surfing the links.

Regulations framed under section 39(2) (XXIV), read with section 18(2) (III) of the East Pakistan Intermediate and Secondary Education Ordinance, 1961 regarding conditions Governing admission of students to arid transfer of students from Intermediate Colleges and Secondary Schools (Published In the Dhaka Gazette, Part I, dated the 15th September 1966) No pupil may be admitted to class IX of a Secondary School who has not attained the age of 12 years and pupils over 20 years of age shall not be allowed to remain on the rolls in class IX and X of a Secondary School, unless there are special reasons and his/her continuance in that class is permitted by the Board.

WARNING: This Website contains explicit adult material.

You may only enter this website if you are at least 18 years of age, or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you access this Website.

If, however, it is found after, examination that he/she is not fit for that class, the Headmaster/ Headmistress may place him/her in the next lower class, i.e.

the class in which he/she was reading in his/her former school.We have a zero-tolerance policy against illegal pornography. All links on this site lead to pages provided by 3rd parties. No pupil who has previously attended any school (recognized or unrecognized) within or outside the territorial jurisdiction of the Board, shall be admitted to any Secondary School recognized by the Board without the production of a Transfer Certificate as prescribed by the Board from his/her former school.The Headmaster/Headmistress shall not admit any student provisionally without previously obtaining the Transfer Certificate from the former school of the student concerned.All such cases, however, shall be reported to the Board for record.